Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First one.... must maaaake goooooood

Thought i would start off by showing you guys something new i made today. His name is Sam, you can find him here! He sure is cute. But I'm his mama... so i guess I'm obligated to say that.

I started a secret project today.. I'm going to show you a little sneak peek, but I'll kill you if you tell anyone! No.. I wont, so tell away!
I definitely need to get better lighting for my table.. even after an hour of playing with crap in photoshop these pictures are still murky! And one more thing before I finish the first and hardest post.


Stamps are waaaay cuter if you make them yourself! I highly recommend it if boredom hits you on the head and makes you forget the other 1,000 projects you've already gotten yourself into.
Alright.. done! Phew!

No comments: